CQY36N is a standard GaAs infrared emitting diode in a miniature top view plastic package.
Its flat window provides a wide aperture making it ideal for use with external optics.
The diode is case compatible to the BPW16N phototransistor, allowing the user to assemble his own optical interrupters.
• Suitable for pulse operation
• Standard T-¾ flat miniature package
• Wide angle of half intensity ϕ = ± 55 °
• Peak wavelength λp = 950 nm
• Good spectral matching to Si photodetectors
• Lead-free component
• Component in accordance to RoHS 2002/95/EC and WEEE 2002/96/EC
Radiation source in near infrared range