The SFC05-4 is a 5 Volt, flip chip transient voltage suppressor (TVS) array designed to provide protection for power bus, data, control or I/O lines. Rated at 300 Watts peak pulse power for an 8/20µs waveshape, this device protects 4 unidirectional lines.
This device is a type of chip scale package (CSP) that can be mounted onto a printed circuit board or in a connector requiring a limited amount of space and is compatible with “pick and place” equipment for automatic assembly. The SFC05-4 is compatible with IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD), 61000-4-4(EFT) and 61000-4-5(Surge) requirements.
• Compatible with IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD): Air 15kV, Contact 8kV
• Compatible with IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT): 40A, 5/50ns
• Compatible with IEC 61000-4-5 (Surge): 24A, 8/20µs - Level 2(Line - Gnd) & Level 3 (Line - Line)
• ESD Protection > 25 kilovolts
• 300 Watts Peak Pulse Power per Line (tp = 8/20µs)
• Protects up to 4 Unidirectional Lines
• RoHS Compliant
• REACH Compliant
• Cellular Phones
• SMART Phones
• PCMCIA Cards
• Ground Positioning System (GPS)