IDTCV119E is a 48 pin clock generation device for desktop PC platforms. This chip incorporates four PLLs to allow independent generation of CPU, AGP/ PCI, SRC, and 48MHz clocks. The dedicated PLL for Serial ATA clock provides high accuracy frequency. This device also implements Band-gap referenced IREF to reduce the impact of VDD variation on differential outputs, which can provide more robust system performance.
Static PLL frequency divide error can be as low as 36 ppm, providing high accuracy output clock. Each CPU, AGP/PCI, SRC clock has its own Spread Spectrum selection.
• 4 PLL architecture
• Linear frequency programming
• Independent frequency programming and SSC control
• Band-gap circuit for differential output
• High power-noise rejection ratio
• 66MHz to 533MHz CPU frequency
• VCO frequency up to 1.1G
• Support index block read/write, single cycle index block read
• Programmable REF, 3V66, PCI, 48MHz I/O drive strength
• Programmable 3V66 and PCI Skew
• Available in SSOP package